Bubba Blade 9" Stiffie Fillet Knife
The Bubba Blade Stiffie Knives have the same outstanding features and construction as the Flex knives. Because of the blade thickness (2mm) it's an overall heavier knife. The Stiffie has very little flex so you can power through the bigger fish or big game with total control. The specially designed beveled edge allows for thinner cuts and is the perfect utility knife for the fisherman as well as the hunter. Comes with custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing the knife
- Non-stick coating – prevents rusting & pitting and keeps meat from sticking on the blade
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Specially designed bevel edge (sushi chief style) allows for thinner cuts
- Blade thickness over 2mm
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath