Capt. Harry's Fishing Supply Job Opportunities
Please check below for current openings.
Full Time Retail Sales Associate
Capt. Harry’s Fishing Supply is a family owned business that caters to the saltwater fishing community all over the world. We are looking for a part time Retail Sales Associate that has basic fishing knowledge and is committed to providing our customers with a positive buying experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with retail store purchases
- Stock items in displays or on shelves
- Keep the retail store neat and clean
- Monitoring customers for any loss prevention issues
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Perform various assigned tasks as required by your manager
- Light Cashier Duties
- Good phone and communications skills
- Flexible, collaborative, team player
- Must be have general computer skills
- Speak English and Spanish preferred
- Provide excellent customer service under any circumstances
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time without sitting
- Ability to do physical tasks such as lifting 70 pounds, reaching, walking, stooping, sitting, carrying objects, without difficult
This is a full time entry level position up to six days a week. Must be available to work during the hours of operation of which are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and 8:30am to 5:00pm on Saturday. The manager makes a weekly schedule and will take any requests into account. Please come in a fill out an application. This position is available for immediate placement after successfully applying for and passing our candidate screening process, which may include background checks, reference verification and interview.
· Criminal Background Check
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please apply by sending your resume to Accounting@captharry.com