Capt. Harry's Fishing Supply Job Opportunities
Please check below for current openings.
Cashier - Full-Time
Capt. Harry’s Fishing Supply is looking for a Cashier that can also sell clothing, footwear and sunglasses. As a Cashier, your job is to provide excellent customer service for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify customer needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability. The Clothing Sales Representative performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, which include the following:
Retail Clothing Experience/Knowledge preferred
Bilingual (English & Spanish Speaking) preferred
· Supports a strong commitment to world-class customer service in which Capt. Harry’s Fishing Supply adheres too and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
· Able to operate computerized Point of Sale Register
· Replenish product on shelves as required per merchandising guidelines
· Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
· Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
· Restock merchandise as required
· Keeps work area clean, neat and well-stocked with supplies
· Follows all Capt. Harry’s Fishing Supply Company Policies and Procedures.· Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
• identifying and evaluating customers' needs
• making product recommendations based off of this analysis
Note: Performs related duties as required or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
Education and/or Experience:
· Minimum High School, some College Education, and equivalent experience a plus but not necessary.
· Clothing Sales and Experience preferred
· Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
· Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make a change to customers
· Communication Skills
· Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
· Able to lift up to 20 pounds
· Able to stand for extended periods
· Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers, and customers.
· Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
· Criminal Background Check
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please apply on the following link Capt. Harry's Fishing Supply Positions .